116-2 3 Way Through Corner Joint 33.7mm
A 90° 3-way corner joint for 33.7mm tube, with the vertical passing through the Q clamp fitting. Typical use is on straight and level guardrail for connecting the mid/lower rail to the vertical at a 90° corner. Can also be used in a similar way on other rectangular structures.
125-2 90° 2 Way Elbow 33.7mm
A 90° 2-way elbow. Typical use is to connect the end vertical to the top rail in straight and level guardrail. Can also be used to create a 90 degree tube bend.
104-2 Long Tee for 33.7mm
A 90° long tee connection between two 33.7mm tubes. Typical use is on straight and level guardrail to connect the vertical to the top rail. This Q clamp fitting can be used to join tubes in the top of the twin grub screw long tee.
132-2 Base Plate 33.7mm
A structural base plate for 33.7mm tube, for all aspects of vertical post support. This fitting when used as a base plate for guard railing should always be positioned with the holes across the line of the guardrail to give maximum strength.
The holes in the base plate are large enough to enable the use of mechanical or chemical anchor fixings.
158-4 Four-Way Cross with Centre Tube 48.3mm
- A 4 way cross that enables the vertical to pass through the centre of the fitting with the four horizontal tubes joining at 90° to each other.
- Ideal for structures with multiple verticals.
- The vertical must remain either continuous with the cross rails being cut.
131-2 Wall Plate 33.7mm
With four countersunk holes, this fitting is ideal as a flange to terminate handrail to a wall or other similar application. This fitting may be used on structures where it is only required as a positional fixing.
This fitting is not recommended as a base plate for hand rails. Use fitting 132 for this.
135-2 Retro Fit Clamp on Tee Inline 33.7mm
Inline Add on Tee for 33.7mm tube.
Used for modifying or upgrading an existing structure without having to dismantle.
167-4 Double Inline Swivel Combination 48.3mm
- Complete double swivel with the swivel connectors at 180° to each other.
- Each swivel has a travel of approximately 85° from the horizontal in both vertical directions.
WARNING: AN ENTIRE STRUCTURE SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUCTED FROM SWIVEL FITTINGS ALONE, AS THESE WOULD NOT PROVIDE SUFFICIENT STABILITY OR RIGIDITY IN THE STRUCTURE DUE TO THE FREE ROTATION OF THE FITTING
150-4 Inline Internal Joiner 48.3mm
Internal joiner for 48.3mm tube.
- Use to create a neat join between two handrails.
- When the grub screw is tightened the clamp expands inside the tube.
- This fitting is not recommended for high or tensile load applications.
128-2 3 Way 90° Elbow 33.7mm
A 3 way enclosed 90° corner joint.
Typical use is on straight and level guardrail at a 90° corner where an upright is in position. This Q clamp fitting can also be used to create enclosed corner joints in other square structures such as benches etc.
143-2 Wall Mounted Handrail Bracket 33.7mm
Wall mounting bracket for handrails. Can also be used to tie back structures to wall or to hold kicking plates on a guardrail.
This fitting has countersunk holes and is not recommended as a structural fixing.
This fitting is not for joining tubes.
161-4 Offset 90 Degree Crossover 48.3mm
- A 90° offset crossover fitting.
- The tube is unable to be jointed within this fitting.
- Ideal applications are for racking systems or offset guardrail.
101-2 Short Tee 33.7mm
A 90° tee connection between two tubes. Typical use is on straight and level guardrail to connect the vertical to the top rail or end/mid rail to the vertical.
This Q clamp fitting cannot be used to join tubes in the top of the short tee. For this, Q clamp fitting 104 Long Tee should be used.
224-4 Adjustable Elbow 48.3mm
Adjustable elbow For 48.3mm tube.
- A variable angle in line connector. (110° -180°)
- Ideally suited for use between the vertical end post and sloping top rail on stair guard railing.
Welding & Gas
- Welding Accessories
- RENT FREE Welding Gases
- Welding Consumables
- Gas Equipment
- Abrasives & Finishing
- Weld Cleaning
- Marking & Etching
- Key Clamps & Tubes
- Fasteners & Fixings
- Lubricants, Paints & Cleaning
- SafetyWear & Safe Working
- Metal Parts
- Tools & Machinery
- Compressors & Air Tools
- Garage Equipment
- Hole Drilling & Tapping
- Metalworking Machinery
- Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Strong Hand Tools
- Steel Supplies
- Key Clamps