Locking Pipe Pliers 6″
The Strong Hand PG622V Locking Pipe Pliers are a new convenient way to hold pipe/tube for butt-welding. These pliers will hold pipes securely. The design allows the user to adjust the clamping pressure without releasing the pliers.
- Forged, rugged pliers with V-PADS for holding pipe
- Deeper than normal throat for versatility
- Made of high strength treated steel
- Nickel/chrome plated body
Big Mouth Pliers
Adjust instantly to hold large or small workpieces.
- Unique crank handle for FAST opening, closing, adjusting.
- Serrated jaw surfaces for extra gripping power.
- V-Notch on top jaw for holding small parts.
- Long jaw [2-1/2″ / 64 mm] for extra capacity and greater versatility in workholding.
Keep this versatile tool on hand for fast clamping in a variety of jobs!
The convenient way to hold round or square tubes for butt-welding.
- The Pipe Pliers feature a wide range of openings, from 1/4 to 3″ (6.4 to 76 mm).
- Adjustable top spindle for holding pipes of varying sizes.
- 2 large V-Pads provide a better clamping surface.
- 0° & 45° angle clip allows angled clamping.
Welding & Gas
- Welding Accessories
- RENT FREE Welding Gases
- Welding Consumables
- Gas Equipment
- Abrasives & Finishing
- Weld Cleaning
- Marking & Etching
- Key Clamps & Tubes
- Fasteners & Fixings
- Lubricants, Paints & Cleaning
- SafetyWear & Safe Working
- Metal Parts
- Tools & Machinery
- Compressors & Air Tools
- Garage Equipment
- Hole Drilling & Tapping
- Metalworking Machinery
- Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Strong Hand Tools
- Steel Supplies
- Special Offers