Silver Solder Flux Coated AG14 1.5mm
- Cadmium free 55% flux coated silver solder
- Uses: Artistic foundries, food industry, power generation
- Sold seperately.
Copper Coated Mild Steel Weld Rods 5kg
- An oxygen/acetylene copper coated mild steel rod for all types of mild steel and wrought iron welding.
- Particularly suitable for welding sheet metal panels, plates and tubes.
- Available as 1.6mm, 2.4mm, or 3.2mm in a 5kg tube.
Flux Powder for General Brazing 500g
- Powder Flux for gas brazing steel and cast iron.
- 500g tub.
Flux Powder for Aluminium Welding 500g
- Powder Flux for gas welding Aluminium.
- Sold in a 500g tub.
Copper Phosphorous 2% Silver 2.4mm Welding Rods 1kg
- A copper phosphorous rod with 2% silver to give improved ductility and easier flowing characteristics. It is also highly resistant to corrosion.
- The rod is self fluxing on copper but a copper flux is required on brass joints.
- Ideal applications include electric motors, hot water cylinders, copper/brass fabrication.
- 2.4mm diameter, 1kg tube
Silicon/Bronze C2 Weld Rods 2.5kg Tube
- A multi purpose silicon bronze brazing rod suited to all types of fabrication work involving steel, cast iron, copper and dissimilar metal joints.
- Use a general brazing flux for best results.
- Automotive, wheelchair, tubular furniture and bicycle industries, repair and maintenance.
- Available in 1.6mm, 2.4mm and 3.2mm thicknesses.
- 2.5kg tube
Flux Powder Silver Solder 500g
Powder Flux (boric acid and borates free) for silver solder operations.
Flux Coated Bronze 2.4mm Weld Rods 2.5kg
- Flux coated silicon bronze rod for continuous brazing through not having to flux dip the rod.
- Ideal for general mild steel, galvanised steel, dissimilar joints and DIY enthusiasts.
- Can be used for automotive, tubular furniture, repair and maintenance.
- 2.4mm diameter, 2.5kg tube.
Bronze C2 K (Flux Impregnated) Weld Rods 2.5kg
- A flux impregnated silicon bronze rod which is perfect for brazing clean mild steel components and is ideally suited for use in motor body shops and sheet metal fabrications.
- Applications include automotive, sheet metal and tubular furniture manufacturers.
- 500mm length.
- Sold in a 2.5kg tube, and available in 2.4mm and 3.0mm diameter.
Welding & Gas
- Welding Accessories
- Welding Consumables
- Gas Equipment
- Abrasives & Finishing
- Key Clamps & Tubes
- Fasteners & Fixings
- Lubricants, Paints & Cleaning
- SafetyWear & Safe Working
- Metal Parts
- Tools & Machinery
- Compressors & Air Tools
- Garage Equipment
- Hole Drilling & Tapping
- Metalworking Machinery
- Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Steel Supplies
- Special Offers