Hitachi Dh24PB3 110 or 220v
# 7.0 Amp motor with 800 Watts of input power, combines powerful hammering with high-speed drilling
# SDS Plus system, makes replacing bits quick and easy
# 2.5 ft/lbs of impact energy
# 2-modes of operation, hammer/drill and drill only for flexibility within a range of applications
# Takes up to 24mm sds plus bit
- Reviews (0)
- Ask ProWeld?
- 7.0 Amp motor with 800 Watts of input power, combines powerful hammering with high-speed drilling
- 2.5 ft/lbs of impact energy, best in class for delivering high-speed drilling and forcible chipping
- Quick-set bit system, makes replacing bits quick and easy
- Electronic variable speed control, gives the tool a no-load RPM betweeen 0-1,050
- 2-modes of operation, hammer/drill and drill only for flexibility within a range of applications
- Push button reversing switch, to back out bits with ease
- Mode selector dial, makes transitioning between modes simple and efficient
- Lock-on speed button for continuous operation, reducing user fatigue
- Removable side handle (360 degrees) with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth
- 5.3 lbs, one of the lightest and most compact rotary hammers in its class for greater ease of use and manueverability
- Depth Gauge (310331)
- Side Handle (324548)
- Case (324555)
Got a Question for Us?
If you have an enquiry or question on this product, please fill out the form below and one of our experienced advisers will be more than happy to help with your query.