Metabo Drill KHE2660 SDS Plus
The Metabo Drill KHE2650 SDS Plus has a hammer stop for drilling in rotary only mode, a rotation stop for chiselling, along with clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation. The Metabo “Quick” allows for a quick change between SDS Plus hammer chuck and quick-action keyless chuck for drilling in wood and metal.
- Reviews (0)
- Ask ProWeld?
Metabo Drill KHE2660 SDS Plus.
- Hammer stop for drilling in rotary only mode.
- Rotation stop for chiselling.
- Clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation.
- Metabo “Quick” allows for a quick change between SDS Plus hammer chuck and quick-action keyless chuck for drilling in wood and metal.
- Vario (V)-electronics for working with customised speeds for the materials used.
- Metabo Maraton motor with patented dust protection for long service life.
- High performance hammer action, precisely mounted in a housing made of aluminium alloy.
- Long-lasting and robust Metabo S-Automatic torque limiting clutch.
- Mechanical decoupling of the drive if the drill jams for safe working.
- Stoppable switch for trouble-free chiselling in continuous operation.
- Cable-protecting ball spout for best freedom of motion when working.
- 13 Nm Drill diameter in Concrete with hammer drills: 26 mm
Masonry with core bits: 68 mm
Steel: 13 mm
Soft wood: 28 mm
- Idle revolution: 0 – 1,100 /min
- Rated input power: 800W
Output power: 480 W
- Revolutions at rated load: 680 /min
Maximum impact rate: 4,400 /min
- Max. single blow energy (EPTA): 2.7 J
- Impact power: 200 J/s
- Collar diameter: 50 mm
- Bit retainer: SDS-plus
- Weight (without power cable): 3.6 kg
- Cable length: 4 m
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
Got a Question for Us?
If you have an enquiry or question on this product, please fill out the form below and one of our experienced advisers will be more than happy to help with your query.